Mumbai: Two kids along with four family members injured in fire in Bandra east | Mumbai News

INDIA


MUMBAI: Six family members sustained burn injured after a gas cylinder explosion in their chawl room at Sai Ekta Chawl in Bandra (East) on Wednesday evening.
Civic officials stated that the explosion took place due to gas leakage in their room, injuring the family members.
Neighbours rushed the victims to nearby hospital. Nagma Banu sustained 40 % burn injuries and her condition is serious. Other family members, including two kids aged 4 and 6 years, sustained burn injuries between 5 % to 25 %. All of them are recuperating in the hospital.





Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *